Superintendent of Schools
Centre for Education
:: Board Meeting
Board Meeting #16
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Centre for Education
To watch the June 12, 2012 board meeting webcast, click here.
Disposition of the items from the June 12, 2012 board meeting.
Minutes of the June 12, 2012 board meeting.
- Roll Call
- Ta Kanata (O Canada)
- Recognition of National Aboriginal Day
- National Aboriginal Day
(Information - 30-minute presentation)
- Communications from the Board Chair
- Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
- Board Meeting #15 - May 22, 2012
- Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
- Report #10 of the Conference Committee (from the Meeting Held May 29, 2012)
- Motion re Reconsideration of Decision re Alberta Schools Councils' Association (ASCA) Membership
- Approval of 2012-2013 Budget
- 2012-2013 Non-Resident Fees
- Policy Review Committee: Policy Review IEC.BP - Student Admission to the District
- Energy Service Company (ESCO) Bylaw
- Policy Review Committee: Policy Review - AGA.BP - Recognition of Students, Staff, Parents and Community
- Policy Review Committee: Policy Review CH.BP - Framework for Policy Development and Review
- Response to Staff Group Budget Presentations
- Initiatives re Environment
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #174)
- Listing of Schools Buildings
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #175)
- Guidance and Counselling Initiative
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #190)
- District Turf Management
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #199)
- Designated Schools
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #200)
- Alberta Schools Councils' Association
(Information - Response to Trustee Request #204)
- Feasibility of Term Limits for School Trustees
(Information - Response to Trustee Requests #206)
- Delegation of Authority - 2012 Summer Recess
- Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
- Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives - 5:00 p.m.
(NOTE: Pre-registration is required by noon Tuesday, June 12, 2012 to speak at 5:00 p.m. If there are no registrants and the business is completed prior to 5:00 p.m., the meeting will be adjourned.)
- Trustee and Board Requests for Information
- Notices of Motion
- Meeting Dates
Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live.
Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years.
Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
Next Board Meeting:
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 2:00 p.m.
McCauley Chambers, Centre for Education, One Kingsway
For further information, contact the Board Office at 780-429-8021.