:: 2012-2013 School Plans and Revised Budgets
DISTRICT PLAN FOR 2011-2014
The District's work to fulfill our Mission and achieve our Vision is organized into four broad, long-term core strategies, which reflect the District's three-year Priorities and include supporting goals and initiatives.
- Enhancing staff capacity.
- Enhancing quality teaching practices.
- Enhancing supports for diverse learners.
- Ensuring effective and efficient business practices.
In the second year of the 2011-2014 Plan, the District has focused on six goals:
- Develop and implement a school leadership development framework
- Implement the K-12 Literacy Plan for 21st Century Learners
- Develop and implement strategies that promote student citizenship, health and creativity
- Develop and implement interventions for diverse learners - school based and District based
- Enable inclusive learning environments in all schools
- Deliver core and discretionary central services to schools
Each school developed a plan that aligns with the District Plan, and includes initiatives that address the priorities in support of student learning. Plans for each school are provided below. For more information please contact the principal of the school.
requires Adobe® Acrobat® ReaderTM