A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – April 5, 2016
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
2. Report #5 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held April 5, 2016)(Information)
3. Success Beyond Schooling – Career Pathways(Strategic Plan Update)
Note: One hour is required for this item.
4. Staff Group Presentations re 2016-2017 Proposed Budget: (NO ENCLOSURE)
• CUPE Local 474 (Custodial) 2:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
5. Motion re Public Funding to Private and Charter Schools(Recommendation)
6. Proposed Revised Board Policy FGB.BP – Evaluation of Superintendent of Schools(Recommendation)
7. Locally Developed Courses(Recommendation)
I. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives – 5:00 p.m.
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, April 18, 2016 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or under agenda item I- Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives (5:00 p.m.) or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.