A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Recognition of National Aboriginal Day
1. National Aboriginal Day
Note: 30 minutes is required for this item.
E. Communications from the Board Chair
F. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
G. Approval of the Minutes
2. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – May 31, 2016
H. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
3. Report #7 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held May 31, 2016) (Information)
4. Strategic Plan Update: Success for Every Student – First Nations, Métis and Inuit Students (Information)
Note: 1 hour is required for this item.
5. Approval of the 2016-2017 Budget (Recommendation)
6. Locally Developed Courses (Recommendation)
7. Student Demographic Forecast – External Consultant (Information)
Note: 10 minutes is required for this item.
8. Support for Teachers – Addressing Mental Health Needs of Students (Information)
J. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
K. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
L. Notices of Motion
M. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, June 13, 2016 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.