A. O Canada
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. Draft Board Meeting Minutes – March 21, 2017
G. Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives **
2. Report #4 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held March 21, 2017) (Information)
3. Building Capacity for a Culture of Collaboration and Distributed Leadership – Professional Growth
and Development (Information – Presentation)
Note: 30 minutes is required for this item.
4. Motion re re Funding for Playgrounds – Government of Alberta 2020 Fiscal Plan (Recommendation)
5. Motion to Close Junior High Programming at Winterburn School (Recommendation)
6. Bereavement (Information)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8443) by 4:30 p.m. – Monday, April 10, 2017 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or a specific agenda item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.