Caraway programming supports students in a learning environment that includes mixed-aged groupings and instills a strong sense of community.
- Develop academic skills in a unique environment that includes teachers, students and parents
- Develop co-operative and team work skills
- Improved ability to work with others in a group setting
- Greater sense of community and values of empathy, caring and respect
- Increased responsibility for their learning through planning and goal-setting
- Project-based work focusing on a particular topic or theme throughout the year
- Mixed-age groupings
- Instruction provided by the same teacher for two to three years
- Opportunities for older students to mentor younger students
- A high level of parent involvement in supporting classroom activities
- Field trip fee: $100/year
- Supply fee: $50/year
- Society membership fee: $10/year
An additional program fee (which covers the cost of the lunch room fee) will apply.
- One child: $75/ year
- Two children: $100/year
- Three children: $115/year
- Four or more children: $125/year
Contact Argyll Centre for information about fees and payment.
Students must be in Kindergarten to Grade 9. Contact Argyll Centre for more information about eligibility or programming options.
All Edmonton Public Schools programming is based on curriculum determined by Alberta Education. Students enrolled in Caraway will receive the same high-quality education offered in all of our programs.
- Kindergarten to Grade 6 – No yellow busing options are available.
- Grade 7 to Grade 12 – Edmonton Transit is the preferred method of transportation.
For more information about busing, contact Argyll Centre or Student Transportation at 780-429-8585.
6859 100 Ave NW
Senior High 2017-18
6859 100 Ave NW