Superintendent of Schools
Centre for Education
The 2011-12 Edmonton Public Schools Budget Report is available here.
The following reports will be presented to the Board of Trustees on the dates indicated:
- A Parent's Introduction to Special Education
- Behaviour and Learning Assistance Program for students with chronic, pervasive behaviour difficulties.
- Challenge Program for high-ability, high-achieving elementary students.
- Community Learning Skills Program for students with moderate cognitive disabilities.
- Extensions Program for elementary and junior high students with extremely high intellectual ability.
- Individual Support Program for students with severe cognitive disabilities.
- Interactions Program for students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Literacy Program for students with academic delays of three or more grades despite average to low average intellectual ability.
- Opportunity Program for students with mild cognitive disabilities.
- Programs for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Strategies Program for students with average to above-average intellectual ability who experience significant difficulties in language arts and other subject areas.
- Respectful Working and Learning Brochure for Parents, Guardians and Volunteers
- Student Behaviour and Conduct - The board supports the endeavours of staff, students, parents, and the community to ensure positive student behaviour and conduct. In addition, the board expects parents and students to recognize their responsibility in developing student self-discipline.
- Student Behaviour and Conduct (French Version) - Le Conseil scolaire encourage les efforts du personnel enseignant, des élèves, des parents et de la communauté visant à garantir un comportement positif des élèves. De plus, le Conseil scolaire s'attend à ce que les parents et les élèves jouent leur juste part dans le développement de l'autodiscipline chez l'élève.
CTS Learning Resources