Families can now choose how their child learns, in person or online in Quarter 2. Read more about how to make your choice by the October 19 deadline.
A. Roll Call
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Communications from the Board Chair
D. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #18 – June 23, 2020
2. DRAFT – Organizational Board Meeting – June 23, 2020
3. DRAFT – Special Board Meeting – June 30, 2020
F. Commments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives*
4. Actions Taken Under Delegation of Authority – 2020 Summer Recess
5. Bylaw to Amend Trustee Ward Boundaries
6. Motion re: Renaming of Dan Knott and Oliver Schools
7. School Resource Officer (SRO) Program
(Information – Response to Request for Information #075)
8. 2019-2020 Superintendent of Schools’ Evaluation Summary
H. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
I. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
J. Notices of Motion
K. Meeting Dates
NOTE: *Pre-registration with the Board Office (780-429-8443) is required by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, September 7, 2020, to speak under this item.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.