1. Michael A. Strembitsky Award Recipients (Information) Note: 30 minutes has been side aside for this item.
C. Roll Call
D. Approval of the Agenda
E. Communications from the Board Chair
F. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
G. Approval of the Minutes
2. Draft Board Meeting #16 – June 9, 2015
H. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
3. Report #2 of the Audit Committee (From the Meeting Held June 9, 2015) (Recommendation)
4. Report #14 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meetings Held June 9 and 16, 2015) (Information)
5. Approval of the Proposed 2015-2016 Spring Budget (Recommendation)
6. Borrowing Resolution (Recommendation)
7. 2015-2016 Non-Resident Fees and 2016-2017 International Student Program Fees (Recommendation)
8. Greater Highlands Area Consolidation Plan (Recommendation)
9. Student Trustee (Recommendation)
10. Draft Board Policy AA.BP – Stakeholder Relations (Recommendation)
11. Locally Developed Courses (Recommendation)
12. Aboriginal Elders Advisory Council (Information – Response to Request for Information #109)
13. Summer Programming Opportunities for Socially Vulnerable Students (Information)
14. Bereavement (Information)
15. Delegation of Authority – 2015 Summer Recess (Recommendation)
J. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives– 5:00 p.m.
16. Student Trustee Update (Information)
K. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
L. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
M. Notices of Motion
N. Meeting Dates
NOTE: ** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, June 22, 2015 to speak under agenda item H - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives or J – Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives at 5:00 p.m.
NOTE: Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.