A. O Canada – Victoria School Students
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of the Agenda
D. Communications from the Board Chair
E. Communications from the Superintendent of Schools
F. Approval of the Minutes
1. DRAFT – Board Meeting #15 – June 17, 2014
G. **Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives
2. Report #11 of the Caucus Committee (From the Meeting Held June 17, 2014) (Recommendation)
3. Replacement School Selection (Recommendation)
4. Approval of the 2014-2015 Proposed Budget (Recommendation)
5. Borrowing Resolution (Recommendation)
6. Response to Staff Group Budget Presentations (Information)
7. Optimal Enrolment Limit (OEL) (Information – Response to Request for Information #019)
8. Alberta Schools Alternative Procurement (ASAP) and Public, Private Partnership (P3) Successes and Challenges (Information – Response to Request for Information #023)
9. Delegation of Authority – 2014 Summer Recess (Recommendation)
I. Other Committee, Board Representative and Trustee Reports
J. Trustee and Board Requests for Information
K. Notices of Motion
L. Meeting Dates
** Pre-registration is required with the Board Office (780-429-8021) by 4:30 p.m. - Monday, June 23, 2014 to speak under agenda item G - Comments from the Public and Staff Group Representatives.
Board meetings are audio recorded as well as webcast live. Audio recordings of board meetings will be retained for five years. Media may also attend these meetings and you may appear in media coverage.
Click here if you have trouble accessing the meeting webcast.