Addendum (effective September 1, 2021):
The regulation below is suspended for the 2021-22 school year.
There shall be no more than 30 students in any learning group at any time without prior approval of the Superintendent of Schools.
- Requests for the approval shall include:
- A statement verifying that the teacher of the learning group has been consulted.
- A description of the results of the consultation with the teacher.
- The rationale for the size of the learning group.
- An outline of the support that will be provided to the teacher of the learning group.